ERASMUS+ INCOMING STUDENTS APPLICATIONS 2018-19
The Superior Conservatory of Music “Andrés de Vandelvira” welcomes incoming students.
Applications deadlines for international Erasmus students who want to take part in an Erasmus mobility (SMS or SMP) during the school year 2018/2019 at the Conservatorio Superior de Música “Andrés de Vandelvira” are as follows:
- Fall semester: 1st of June 2018
- Spring semester: 30th of November 2018
- Full Academic year: 1st of June 2018
ERASMUS STUDENTS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
The home institution must nominate the Exchange students.
All applications have to be sent through the Erasmus-Office of the sending institution.
Applications should contain:
1. A completed Application Form.
2. Europass Curriculum Vitae.
- Proposal for a Learning Agreement (containing classes as indicated in the Study Plans of the Guest Institution) go to “guía académica 2017/2018" ( only in Spanish at the moment)
- Reference letter from your tutor
- Recording (Audition-CDOR mp3-files sent via WeTranfer or something similar or Links to YouTube-Videos).
Admittance is depending on available places and the audition recording.
No papers must be sent by ordinary post but through the email
Erasmus office Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school calendar for the year 2018 -2019 is to be confirmed but we indicate the dates of the current school year 2017-2018 as estimated dates.
- Beginning of the academic year: September 20th , 2017
- Beginning of the second semester: February 12th , 2018
- Completion of the academic year: June 22th, 2018
All group lessons and masterclasses are given in Spanish. Although most of our teachers speak English or other languages, you must have at least an appropriate knowledge of Spanish language. The recommended language level is B2 for Spanish and English.
The “Conservatorio Superior de Música Andrés de Vandelvira” highly recommends to travel to Spain at least with the European health insurance card or private health insurance.
The “Conservatorio Superior de Música Andrés de Vandelvira” will guide mobile participants in finding accommodation, according to the requirements of the Erasmus charter for Higher Education. For preliminary information please write us at: email@example.com
José Luis Sosa Muñiz
Iván Nuño Guerrero